I.THE FIRST DRAFTING OF THE CIVIL CODE At the beginning of New China,when Peng Zhen,deputy director of the Political and Legislative Affairs Committee of the State Council,made a report on the political and legal work and the current task,he pointed out,"the development of the law should go gradually from the simple to the complex,from general principles to detailed rules,from specific regulations
作者(Author): 高圣平;Ou Xiaoqi;
- ZHAO XIAOGENG,HISTORICAL REVIEW OF THE DRAFTING OF THE CIVIL CODE OF NEW CHINA,at 64-65(Law Press,2011).
- Liang Huixing,China’s Succession of Civil Laws of Foreign Countries,1 Shandong University Law Review,5(2003).
- Gu Shaofei,Jiang Ping:The Twists and Turns of the Civil Code Drafting,10 Tianjin Political Consultation,38(2012).
- ZHANG YUMIN,RETROSPECT AND PROSPECT OF THE FIFTY YEARS DRAFTING OF THE CIVIL CODE OF NEW CHINA,at 58(Law Press,2010).
- Zhang Xinbao&Zhang Hong,China Centennial of Civil Law Changes,6 Social Sciences in China,71(2011).
- ZHAO XIAOGENG,HISTORICAL REVIEW OF THE DRAFTING OF THE CIVIL CODE OF NEW CHINA,at 147(Law Press,2011).Gu Shaofei,supra note 3.
- ZHANG YUMIN supra note 4,64.
- The socialist education movement here refers to the Socialist Education Movement in 1962 in the form of“Siqing”,also known as “the Four Cleanups Movement”.See ZHANG YUMIN supra note 4,59.
- (10)ZHAO XIAOGENG,supra note 7,154.
- (11)ZHANG YUMIN,supra note 4,57.
- (13)ZHANG YUMIN supra note 4,74.
- (14)ZHAO XIAOGENG,supra note 7,173.
- (16)ZHAO XIAOGENG,supra note 7,168.
- (17)Jiang Ping,An Unprecedented and Inspiring Start and An Indelible Contribution:Tenth Anniversary of the Promulgation of the General Principles of the Civil Law,2 Graduate Law Review,1(1996).
- (18)ZHANG YUMIN supra note 4,114,115.
- (19)YANG LIXIN,THE MAGNIFICENT TURN AND ZIGZAGGED DEVELOPMENT OF CHINESE CIVIL LAW IN ONEHUNDRED YEARS:RETROSPECT AND PROSPECT OF THE FIFTY YEARS OF THE CIVIL LAW OF CHINA,ACOMPILATION OF THE CIVIL CODE OF CHINA IN ONE HUNDRED YEARS,at 33(China Legal Publishing House,2011).
- (20)Nine experts and scholars are:Jiang Ping,professor of civil law at China University of Political Science and Law;Wang Jiafu,researcher of civil law at Institute of Law of the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences;Wei Zhenying,professor of civil law at Peking University;Wang Baoshu,professor of business law at Tsinghua University;Wang Liming,professor of civil law at Renmin University of China;Liang Huixing,researcher of civil law at Institute of Law of the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences;Fei Zonghui,former vice president of the Economic Tribunal of the Supreme People’s Court;Xiao Xun,former deputy director of the Civil Law Office of the Legislative Affairs Commission of the National people’s Congress;and Wei Yaorong,former director of the Economic Law Office of the Legislative Affairs Commission of the National People’s Congress.See LIANGHUIXING,ON THE CODIFICATION OF THE CIVIL CODE OF CHINA,COLLECTED PAPERS OF ACADEMICSYMPOSIUM ON RETROSPECT AND PROSPECT OF THE ONE HUNDRED YEARS OF CHINESE CIVIL LAW,at 7(Law Press,2003).
- (21)Liang Huixing,Historical Review and Prospect of Chinese Civil Law,at 345(China Social Sciences Press,2013).
- (22)In the third Chapter“The Framework for the Government’s Formation and Implementation”of the Protocol on the Accession of China,China has committed itself:“China shall fully implement the obligations under the WTO agreement by amending the existing legislation and developing new laws.”
- (23)LIANG HUIXING,THE DRAFT PROPOSAL OF THE DRAFT CIVIL CODE OF CHINA(Law Press,2013).
- (24)WANG LIMING,THE DRAFT PROPOSAL OF THE DRAFT CIVIL CODE OF CHINA AND ITS CLARIFICATIONS(China Legal Publishing House,2004).
- (25)XU GUODONG,THE GREEN DRAFT CIVIL CODE(Social Sciences Academic Press,2004).
- (26)Guo Feng,Separation or Combination of Civil and Commercial Codes,5 China Legal Science,43(1996).
- (27)Mi Jian,Reflections on the Reference of the German Civil Code in the Current Codification of the Chinese Civil Code,5 Tribune of Political Science and Law,72(2000).
- (28)Liu Kaixiang,On the Nature,Basis and Characteristics of Commercial Law,5 Modern Law Science,33(1997).
- (29)WANG LIMING,STUDY ON THE CIVIL CODE SYSTEM,at 160(China Renmin University Press,2012).
- (30)Wang Baoshu,The General Principles of Commercial Law:Beyond the Combination and Separation of Civil and Commercial Codes,1 Chinese Journal of Law,37(2005).
- (31)Jiang Ping,Opinions on the Development of the Civil Code,3 Science of Law,5(1998).
- (32)Liang Huixing,Personality Rights Should Not Be Set up as an Independent Part in the Civil Code,Legal Daily,August 4,2002.
- (33)Yang Lixin,Rational Thinking on the Major Controversy over the Civil Code’s Inclusion of the Personality Right Law,1 China Law Review,95(2016).
- (34)WANG LIMING,STUDY ON THE MAJOR PROBLEMS OF CHINESE CIVIL CODE,at 179,180(Law Press,2006).
- (35)Wang Liming,Several Problems in the Development of the Personality Right Law,3 Journal of Jinan University,5(2012).
- (36)Liang Huixing,The Civil Code of China Should Not Set up the Part of Personality Rights,2 Academic Journal of Zhongzhou,49(2016).
- (37)Yang Lixin,Rational Thinking on the Major Controversy over the Civil Code’s Inclusion of the Personality Right Law,1 China Law Review,96,97(2016).
- (38)ZHANG YUMIN,supra note 4,184,185.
- (39)Zhang Xinbao,China’s Legislation of Personality Rights:System,Borders and Protection,1 Studies in Law and Business,7(2012).
- (40)Yang Lixin,supra note 37,105.
- (41)Yang Lixin,Study on Major Difficult Problems of the General Provisions of the Civil Law,at 574(China Legal Publishing House,2011);Wang Liming,Discussion on the Necessity of Establishing the Acquisitive Prescription System,2 Journal of Gansu Political Science and Law Institute,5,6(2002).
- (42)LIANG HUIXING,GENERAL INTRODUCTION TO THE CIVIL LAW,at 244(Law Press,2004).
- (43)Wang Yi,Institutions of the Limitation of Action,11 Journal of Law Application,15(2008).
- (44)Yang Lixin,The Influence of the Civil Law of the Former Soviet Union Must Be Eliminated in the Codification of the Civil Code,2 Law and Social Development,138(2016).
- (45)Yang Lixin,Review and Prospect of China’s Legislation of the Object of Civil Rights,4 Studies in Law and Business,24(2015).
- (46)Yang Lixin,,supra note 44.See Yin Tian,On the Content and Structure of the General Provisions of Chinese Civil Code,2 Journal of Comparative Law,49(2007).
- (47)Yang Lixin,supra note 45,26.
- (48)Guo Mingru,Reflections on the Inclusion of the Object System in the Civil Code,1 Journal of Political Science and Law,47(2016).
- (49)Wang Liming,On Several Problems in the Construction of China’s System of the Civil Code,1 Law Science,34(2003).